Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone wrapped their roof black? I know this changes some cars drastically but just trying to get a visual for our coupes.

I know the SE Pre-Lp has black roof but also trying to get some feedback if done after.

thanks

·
Registered
615 Posts
I have my roof wrapped black in between the a-pillar to c-pillar “rails,” but not down to the base of the windshield.

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
13,620 Posts
Reactions: Viper98

·
Registered
66 Posts
I wrapped the roof myself and getting the rear rood spoiler section done requires removing the interior headliner...

·
Registered
615 Posts
I wrapped the roof myself and getting the rear rood spoiler section done requires removing the interior headliner...
You can tuck the wrap with the right tools to not have to actually remove that part.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
13,620 Posts
I wrapped my Gallardo twice and my installer worked wonders using some tricky tools. He did not have to remove any major parts, just a few of the vent pieces.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Biggest problem you will run into is between the roof and the little extra portion on the rear. Taking that part off to wrap it "correctly" and fill in the gap requires a lot of working (removing the headliner to get to the screws). I just told my guy to do his best to get into the crevasse and honestly it's hard to notice the "gaps" and I have no regrets saving a ton of money in labor by taking that short cut.

·
Premium Member
13,620 Posts
I think you are right, it has to be a wrap.

Reactions: Johnny.Mc

·
Registered
615 Posts
Is the whole car wrapped or painted I'm guessing wrapped. Some job

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
It’s a full wrap. Luxe Automotive did it here in Salt Lake, and they did a full printed wrap to accomplish the fade. It’s a silver base layer with 2 layers of laminate on top of that to make it genuinely look like paint.

The color actually is gray at the back, but my iPhone camera tints it a bit purple.

The front end then has PPF on top of that. It’s crazy how many layers of protection are on this car at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
2,418 Posts
Great pics in here! Here's another with the pillars and roof done. On the right color with the tint, looks great.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts