Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would love to hear some opinions on whether or not you would sell a 2014 R8 V10+ manual with 38k miles in Daytona Grey for the LP Gallardo with retrofitted manual transmission using OEM parts? I’ve really been in the fence about it and can’t seem to make a decision. Your inputs are greatly appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2011 LP560-4 Spyder / Blu Fontus
563 Posts
Absolutely.
Hey the R8 is still a sweet car (you didn't mention if it was a coupe or convt. but wouldn't change my opinion anyway) BUT the Lambo is just way more commanding presence in every regard. It's a 2k miles a year car for me so I want the top down, in your face, not to go unnoticed appeal that I think the Lambo has a bit of an edge over the Audi. Just sit the two side by side and tell me what you think looks more badass? I just might go so far to say that I would exchange a gated R8 for an E-gear LP .... (but only now that I've driven one) << that's what had me on the fence. A 'real' gated LP was just so ridiculously priced in comparison.. THAT silver converted one you found there IS quite nice, too bad I didn't have that option available when I was looking. 46k miles is the Only thing of concern because one of my boxes to check off was the mileage had to be Under 25k.

But this is about You and Your decision. Lets just say for a minute there must be something going on because you're even considering it. If it's because you feel like the Audi is lacking something that you suspect the Lambo will fulfill, you're probably right.

Reactions: hamannperformance
1 - 2 of 2 Posts