Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I am 24 years old and working towards getting into my first Lambo. I have been saving up for a few years now. I have a few cars that i plan to sell to help come up with a good down payment for a decent car. I have a C6 Corvette, 02 Camaro SS, and a 80 Camaro Z28 that i am planning on selling. I thought about ordering a C8 Corvette, but i just can't justify paying so much for a car that will depreciate so quickly and be a common sight on the road, so I have my mind set on buying a Gallardo or maybe a Murcielago (if i'm patient) before i get to my 30th birthday. Is there any advise you guys have for me to plan ahead in my journey to buy my dream car? Or am i being too optimistic with the time frame?

Thank you all!:cheers:

·
Registered
721 Posts
As someone who also bought their first dream car before 30 (much less spectacular than a lambo, but still a dream fulfilled) I learned VERy quickly that it couldn't be my only car. I made sure I had a beater car and a storage location (garage) for the dream car. These are often things I see younger guys forget about (as I did when younger too).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts