Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
SL #7007
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone going to the sunset GT meet tomorrow? I registered a while ago and I’ll be there with the SL….

·
Registered
191 Posts
Bunch of wankers there usually...may go because a few friends are in town for car week.

·
Registered
208 Posts
damn I forgot about this event. I would've gone for sure.

Reactions: Cliff.1620

·
Registered
SL #7007
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
damn I forgot about this event. I would've gone for sure.
It was a waste dude. Got there an hour early to find the side streets completely stopped because they were not letting anyone in before 8:30. I waited in line and 3 cars before the entrance security says its full. II couldn’t even find street parking…. It also didn’t make a difference that I had a confirmed registration…. Won’t go back to that event. Too bad because there were a lot of awesome cars driving around the event….

Reactions: TheYellowCarGuy

·
Registered
91 Posts
Got there late which was a blessing as someone pulled out of a street spot by the parking entrance and I grabbed it… place was mobbed… exotics parked jowl to jowl… three STOs from O’ Gara- I was told they were the only ones in CA… lots of touching the cars... glad I was on the street... big section for Porsche... not too many F cars or McLaren... very hot... Sunset Blvd heavily patrolled, but many cars that couldn't get into parking racing by anyway... people on the street with cameras- like a Hollywood film opening... here are a few photos...
Tire Wheel Vehicle Sky Cloud
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Land vehicle
Tire Wheel Sky Vehicle Cloud

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.