Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this has been asked before, but where can I find / buy a wiring diagram for my 84 Jalpa. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
898 Posts
I provided one that I modified last year to Raymond for him to post on his Jalpa site. If you have access to it, its under his "wiring diagram" here:

http://www.jalpa.ch/Images/Jalpa_Wiring.gif

If you don't have access to his "protected" site. e-mail him and he'll fix you up.

Mike
Jalpa #12071

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
Mike, don't worry, he has access and his car is in the registry as well, #100 :wave:

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Hi everybody,
Before putting my engine back in my car I would like to fix a problem...does anyone know what are those two cables ( blue and green)

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Dug around in my engine bay. Sorry, but I cannot figure out what those would be for. My wiring in that location is a different kind of mess. Most of my wires in that area are related to the ignition. Lots of wires not being used and a weird selection going into the after market MSD box.

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Dug around in my engine bay. Sorry, but I cannot figure out what those would be for. My wiring in that location is a different kind of mess. Most of my wires in that area are related to the ignition. Lots of wires not being used and a weird selection going into the after market MSD box.
Thanks for the reply ... the car was already running with those cables disconnected... I will leave it like that until I find a wiring diagram.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts