Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this has been asked before, but where can I find / buy a wiring diagram for my 84 Jalpa. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
898 Posts
I provided one that I modified last year to Raymond for him to post on his Jalpa site. If you have access to it, its under his "wiring diagram" here:

http://www.jalpa.ch/Images/Jalpa_Wiring.gif

If you don't have access to his "protected" site. e-mail him and he'll fix you up.

Mike
Jalpa #12071

·
Registered
3,075 Posts
Mike, don't worry, he has access and his car is in the registry as well, #100 :wave:

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Hi everybody,
Before putting my engine back in my car I would like to fix a problem...does anyone know what are those two cables ( blue and green)

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Dug around in my engine bay. Sorry, but I cannot figure out what those would be for. My wiring in that location is a different kind of mess. Most of my wires in that area are related to the ignition. Lots of wires not being used and a weird selection going into the after market MSD box.

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Dug around in my engine bay. Sorry, but I cannot figure out what those would be for. My wiring in that location is a different kind of mess. Most of my wires in that area are related to the ignition. Lots of wires not being used and a weird selection going into the after market MSD box.
Thanks for the reply ... the car was already running with those cables disconnected... I will leave it like that until I find a wiring diagram.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Yesterday I dug around my car and could not find similar colored wires. If the car is fully functional, perhaps the factory was operating under the premise that “leftover parts are proof that they made it better”. I know my Jalpa suffered that symptom. This is my rats nest of wiring that is being reworked

Interesting that your Bosch Module mounts flat on that little shelf, my mount vertical in that similar location

1 - 11 of 11 Posts