Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
20 Giallo Auge Urus | 2021 Verde Scandal SVJ | 2021 STO Arancio Atlas/Verde Mantis
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope everybody is safe and has power in the northeast. Looks like we got about 7 inches of snow. For those getting the brunt of it good luck. Let’s post some snow pic of the cars. Past or current. Cheers
Automotive parking light Tire Automotive side marker light Car Wheel

Automotive parking light Tire Car Vehicle Snow

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,071 Posts
What a great shot! Too bad you can't take them out.

·
Registered
296 Posts
I was checking the weather at our summer home in Maine and I’m glad I’m in the land of Palm Trees. They are expecting 24” of snow with a windchill of -8* F.

While not Lamborghini’s in the snow, here is a traffic jam in the snow. When we lived in the northeast full time, we would make trails throughout our property with snowshoes so that our Greyhounds could get their exercise.

Dog Snow Carnivore Freezing Dog breed
Snow Sky Sports equipment Slope Tree

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,712 Posts
OP, you pulled all the stops and popped the cork on the Lamborghini Wine too.......Cheers! 🍷

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,712 Posts
@Sto_fever, now the rest of the story.........how long did it take to clean that snow off? :giggle:

·
Premium Member
21,071 Posts
I was checking the weather at our summer home in Maine and I’m glad I’m in the land of Palm Trees. They are expecting 24” of snow with a windchill of -8* F.

While not Lamborghini’s in the snow, here is a traffic jam in the snow. When we lived in the northeast full time, we would make trails throughout our property with snowshoes so that our Greyhounds could get their exercise.

View attachment 306685 View attachment 306686
My wife is going to love these pics!

Reactions: Jetstream

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,712 Posts
@Jetstream, no Saint Bernards....with whisky barrels?? My friend you have not chosen wisely. :giggle:

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,712 Posts
^^What no snowman? You guys need to get into the spirit! :giggle:

·
Registered
20 Giallo Auge Urus | 2021 Verde Scandal SVJ | 2021 STO Arancio Atlas/Verde Mantis
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
@Sto_fever, now the rest of the story.........how long did it take to clean that snow off? :giggle:
Off the the Lambos. It melted in the garage. Off the rest of the cars it was not too bad maybe 30 mins. And I have a guy to clean my driveway.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,712 Posts
Off the the Lambos. It melted in the garage. Off the rest of the cars it was not too bad maybe 30 mins. And I have a guy to clean my driveway.
You're the man that was a priceless collection of photos!

I do want to start a thread on cleaning/detailing the STO for tips. Unlike many or most on this forum car detailing is a fun part of the hobby for me.

·
Premium Member
21,071 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
National geographic worthy photography of bulls in the wild. I didn't even know lamborghini had wine :). Love the pics!!
They have a few wines and sparkling wine. The 2 wines I had where not bad (not really a wine drinker). The sparking wine was actually enjoyable. @Lambo2018 has the link with the wine for a good price.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts