Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I want to know some tips or information about owning a Lamborghini in winter season. What should I do and should not do.
Owner of SVJ ROADSTER 2020

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
When you see ice just floor it and hold on. Just Kidding. The car has so much power , you will have to be careful in icy conditions. Even my Murci will get loosey goosey on slick roads. Traction control shuts down the power . I wish it would just reduce it instead of acting like a rev limiter.

·
Premium Member
97.0 Diablo VT Roadster / 08 Gallardo Spyder
1,597 Posts
Turn the car on and drive at least once every two weeks if you can to keep fluids and seals fresh. Battery on tender at least once every two weeks. Gas treatment on full tank if you don’t plan to drive much. Do all winter projects including detailing it. Look at it at least once every day 😎. Talk to it daily 😎. Plan car shows and events in the spring and summer. Figure out how to use the car for charities, especially kids, next year. Spend time reading this forum 😎 And, never let go the excitement you first felt when you got your SVJ home that first day! Congrats.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,845 Posts
Or just move to Hawaii, lol.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,833 Posts
When I would go on extended vacations I do not engage the emergency brake and use wheel chucks (see attached). Also if not in use you can use steel wool in the exhaust pipes to prevent critters from finding a home. As @DiabloClyde recommends I always keep my car on a tender when not in use, and top off gas tank to decrease moisture accumulating in the tank. Again you don't intend to drive it occasionally move the car to avoid flat spots developing on the tires.
Good luck, and fair weather will soon return! (y)

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts