Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
Discussion Starter #1
His back is the new CEO and president of Lamborghini starting December 1. He change the brand for the better and I am so glad to see him return.

Reactions: shack and vinnyb

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
Oh the guy with the extreme suit tailoring. He's that good?

Registered
He's going to keep the gig as head of Bugatti as well. He oversaw the most successful period in Lamborghini's history with the Gallardo achieving unprecedented sales success as well as development of Urus.

I believe this forecasts the sale of Bugatti to Rimac and the spinoff of Lamborghini into a stand-alone brand like Ferrari.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #4
Oh the guy with the extreme suit tailoring. He's that good?
He was ahead of his time with those tight suits! I see a fade now where levi's are starting to look like leotards.

Registered
bugatti is being sold to rimac ....well i think more like a trade deal.
So porsche gets some ownership and will share rimac technology for porsche ..

Registered
Speculation for now VW sells Bugatti to Rimac and in return increases Porsche's controlling stake in Rimac to leverage Rimac's EV expertise and increase Porsche and potentially Audi/VW EV advantage.

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
My feeling is that I am happy with the base Huracan and although I do hope they keep innovating it won't be long before we go further toward electric away from ICE.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #9
Reactions: surfah

Registered
Once they stop making ICE Lambos, all ours will do nothing but rise. Poor Russ. What are you going to do when you cant order a new one?

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
Once they stop making ICE Lambos, all ours will do nothing but rise. Poor Russ. What are you going to do when you cant order a new one?
My guess is he will experience withdrawal symptoms but that's just a WAG.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #12
I will have to find ways to creative with mine, lots of wraps. Also I think there might be one more in the future. I鈥檒l have to wait and see what Lamborghini does going forward. But for me it will be nothing less than a 10 or 12 cylinder, or I鈥檓 out. I don鈥檛 care if it鈥檚 got some batteries just don鈥檛 take away my 10 and 12 cylinder engine.

Registered
agree totally with russk...that鈥檚 why i鈥檓 looking at f12鈥榮 also....i have my 2011 r8 v10 spyder which i bought new...and the tubi non valove makes the v10 roar.
i was going to unload the r8 to buy rwd evo...but just keeping and looking for a v12 pony.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts