Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Smooth transaction from a forum member (Lamboo) and the wing home safe and sound, yesterday got her back from the installer and love the new look and a great clean install by Ultimate Auto in Orlando FL. What do you think? Got some tint while in the shop as well to give it that more sinister look.

·
Registered
930 Posts
The wing looks smooth and gracious on the car. Did you disconnect the OEM spoiler to make it immovable?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Awful!

·
Premium Member
763 Posts
Sinister and hot! Well done.

·
Registered
465 Posts
IMO the wing just finishes off the lines on the Roadster, nice job looks great :cool:

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,660 Posts
Looks great! I have a question when you add a wing do you need to modify the front AERO at all? I have thought of adding a wing to my EVO but it would slow it down a tad, and I am not sure if it will adversely affect the handling.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,195 Posts
I think the wing really finishes the rear of the car nicely, overall looks awesome.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Does the original spoiler go up as well?

I WAS thinking of doing EXACTLY like you have done but now I'm having second thoughts??

Just my 2 cents worth

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks for the feedback, to the question on the double wing, I did not disable the factory wing (its hot in Florida) so when it goes up it is a double wing. The second wing sits back a bit so when it is raised it looks ok IMHO. Here is a pic

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,660 Posts
The black roof, backs of mirrors, and wing + tint do go extremely well together! :cool:

·
Premium Member
Aventador Roadster Extreme Edition, Huracan Performante, Gallardo Performante
2,170 Posts
The great thing about low cut wings is the double wing'd effect not being exaggerated. Best way to go if you're gonna to keep the raise enabled.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts