Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have some trouble witk the cablesystem of my Urraco. Both cables on either doors are broken and I don't know how they where fitted over the pullies. Does anyone know how this endless cable has to be fitted. I have tried several ways but that did not work.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Do you still need to know this? I have an illustration Kim made in photoshop that shows the cable routing - she learned a few tricks to doing it on our car (#15732)
If you still need help with it let me know and I'll get her to write out all her tips.. and if that doesn't work pay for a plane ticket and dinner and she'll probably be happy to come fix it for you :)
Chelle

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
After lots (and I mean lots and lots) of trying I finally fixed it. It was one of the last things to do on my car. Now its totally restored and ready to drive after about 3 years. Now only the master clutch cylinder and I am ready to go. Thanks for your reply anyway.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
chelle29, you are Michelle and Kim with the blue Urraco, yes. I saw your story about the car on the internet. Great story and nice car. Gave me something to look forward to during my cars restoration. My wife liked it to.
I thought you where selling the car and get a Miura?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Urraco Window

message for Chelle
Hi Chelle, Can I jump in here, what are the chances of me taking you up on your offer and getting a copy of your photoshop files?
I took some pictures when I dismantled my window mechanism but found them to be inadequate.
its not been a major priority because the car is having paint work prep at the moment but I have no doubt I will need some major help with the windows later, I can imagine that after several hundred trial combinations airline tickets and dinner might actually be the "cheaper" option
Do you still have your Urraco?
best regards

Martin
Silhouette

1 - 5 of 5 Posts