Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. What window tint percentage did you use to match the rear windows. I went with 20 percent , however it seems lighter then the rear. I wonder if this has to do with the windshield.I do think 20 percent is a good number. They used xpel tint

·
Registered
363 Posts
I used 30 and it matches the rears. Depends on a lot of factors, reflectivity, etc.

PS, dealer get an answer to your TXT and messages issue? Been 3 weeks. I’m guessing not.

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I’m guessing my interior is lighter and the fact that my outside is black makes a big difference.
Nope nothing … it really is annoying. If I’m using the wireless charger I have no clue what text I’m getting. Every light I’m opening up the console.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Keep pressing the dealer and Lambo customer support in your country. We have very strict distracted driving laws here and this needs to be addressed. I have taken it in once for the issue, no help. I will try 2 more times then proceed with lemoning it. Thankfully we also have a very strict lemon law (3 strikes) as well.

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I’m gonna try and press it more. There has to be some reason why it won’t allow it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts