Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. What window tint percentage did you use to match the rear windows. I went with 20 percent , however it seems lighter then the rear. I wonder if this has to do with the windshield.I do think 20 percent is a good number. They used xpel tint

·
Registered
378 Posts
I used 30 and it matches the rears. Depends on a lot of factors, reflectivity, etc.

PS, dealer get an answer to your TXT and messages issue? Been 3 weeks. I’m guessing not.

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I’m guessing my interior is lighter and the fact that my outside is black makes a big difference.
Nope nothing … it really is annoying. If I’m using the wireless charger I have no clue what text I’m getting. Every light I’m opening up the console.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Keep pressing the dealer and Lambo customer support in your country. We have very strict distracted driving laws here and this needs to be addressed. I have taken it in once for the issue, no help. I will try 2 more times then proceed with lemoning it. Thankfully we also have a very strict lemon law (3 strikes) as well.

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I’m gonna try and press it more. There has to be some reason why it won’t allow it

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So it’s driving me a little nuts but maybe you guys can give me an answer.

I had my installer do 20 percent on the fronts. I did get the privacy / heat and noise reflective windows. I have a 1 year old and it does go to Florida when not in NY. So I needed it. So the back came tinted like that. For some reason it doesn’t look matched at all and the color is a little off from the outside. However , when inside it looks identical so I don’t really want to go any darker. My installer said its because of the heat reflective windows and anyone who has that option has this problem. He said darker makes it even more Noticeable and he sees itWith everyone who had that option. I guess I’m content with it because inside is at least matched. Any idea if he’s right ? He basically said I would of had to get it without that option and tint the whole thing

Attachments

·
Registered
378 Posts
You’ll never get them to match, completely different processes. But he was correct saying you shouldn’t have ordered the privacy glass, and just ordered the acoustic glass. Then tint them all at the same time. Not to mention, that would have been cheaper route.

I have the privacy glass, and had the fronts tinted (30 or 35% I think). Doesn’t bother me.

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
unfortunately it’s to late for that this time … I guess next time I’ll just do acoustic. It’s not the end of the world by any means ,and honestly front different views you can’t tell.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts