Lamborghini Talk banner

Will non OEM seats affect value of an LP Gallardo?

1964 Views 21 Replies 14 Participants Last post by  Jinster
It's an 09 Gallardo, these seats are clearly new/reupholstered with this bizarre pattern I've never seen in a Gallardo. i'm assuming the seats are new based on the fact that the leather also looks new. Was looking at purchasing the car and wanted to know if the seats will affect the long-term value and if this can lead to any negotiating room.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2013 LP560 TT
308 Posts
Check mileage history (through dmv registrations / maintenance / state inspection / etc). Worn seats, carpets and steering wheel covers on “low mileage” cars can be a sign of odometer tampering. And the car is over 10 years old so they can sell it TMU.

· Registered
2013 LP560 TT
308 Posts
Check mileage history (through dmv registrations / maintenance / state inspection / etc). Worn seats, carpets and steering wheel covers on “low mileage” cars can be a sign of odometer tampering. And the car is over 10 years old so they can sell it TMU.
Oops. Now I see this is the high mileage one you were asking about earlier. In that case then the leather was probably worn. Not unusual since most of these cars are used for relatively short trips and are very low to the ground — more sliding in and out per miles driven than a regular car and the leather or alcantara takes a beating.
And yes it theoretically lowers the value but at those miles it’s not a collector car anyhow so no real worries there.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.