Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was just thinking today about how many people used to upgrade their 6.2L Murcielagos to have the LP640 bumpers and taillights. But I can't say I have seen the same for Aventadors (which could be because the basic Aventador still looks pretty futuristic).

But it got me thinking. Does anyone here know if you could, for example, bolt up the Aventador S rear bumper (or front bumper) to your 2012-2014 Aventador?

Same goes for SVJ rear bumper cover... would it fit on a basic Aventador? Taillights appear to be the same. Would the bolt holes / hardware line up? Anyone tried it?

PS. Any shops here have two different Aventadors laying around and wanna try + let us know?? :D haha

·
Premium Member
Aventador Roadster Extreme Edition, Huracan Performante, Gallardo Performante
2,171 Posts
Yes they will.

Reactions: LAMBO_JESUS

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
2,171 Posts
About to put mine on. 🙂

Attachments

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here’s a pic of before and after. I wrapped it satin dark grey as well.
Sick!! Looks amazing. I just searched back some of your old threads about it and see you ordered from CSS Automotive Accessories (in Guangzhou). Have you been pretty happy with the quality?

About to put mine on. 🙂
Dude! Those look awesome too. Are they CSS brand? Or OEM? Or another brand?

Also, is either of you on Instagram (so I can creep on more pics of the bumpers hahah)? If you're comfortable sharing, feel free to DM me if you don't want to post your username.

·
Premium Member
2,171 Posts
Here’s a pic of before and after. I wrapped it satin dark grey as well.
Sick!! Looks amazing. I just searched back some of your old threads about it and see you ordered from CSS Automotive Accessories (in Guangzhou). Have you been pretty happy with the quality?

About to put mine on. 🙂
Dude! Those look awesome too. Are they CSS brand? Or OEM? Or another brand?

Also, is either of you on Instagram (so I can creep on more pics of the bumpers hahah)? If you're comfortable sharing, feel free to DM me if you don't want to post your username.
Got mine from Tuning Empire. They can do 3 versions. OEM-style, OEM-replica, and OEM.

The build I'm doing on my car is massive, has 5 stages, ranging from interior, exterior, exhaust, tuning, wrapping, etc. I know I need to start a thread on it, but getting myself to type all the details and loading pics has been hard. Lol. I think the quarantine has made me a little lazy. Lol

·
Registered
85 Posts
I only post tattoos on my insta, but I have lots of progress pics I could upload. I’m very happy with it! Yes CSS is where I ordered from. Kratos sounds like you’re taking on all the same stuff I did!👊👊 full interior change, bodykit, exhaust, and wrap

·
Premium Member
2,171 Posts
I only post tattoos on my insta, but I have lots of progress pics I could upload. I’m very happy with it! Yes CSS is where I ordered from. Kratos sounds like you’re taking on all the same stuff I did!👊👊 full interior change, bodykit, exhaust, and wrap
Yep, finished up stage 1 a few days ago, Capristo catless exhaust, Air intakes/filters, Pedal Box, and Eurocharge ECU tuning. She runs like a beast. Seat of the pants dyno is unreliable but I swear it feels like 800+ horses.

She's now at stage 2 getting the body kit I mentally designed. Gonna be more than just SV parts, also combining 1016, Novitec, MT, and Strasse to add more flare. Kind of like an SV on steroids, lol.

Stage 3 is wrapping, carbon filming, and caliper matching. Gonna make her "pop" hard. 🙂

Stage 4 is gutting out the entire interior similar to what you did, but replacing all the parts with Carbon Fiber....seats, doors, consoles, clusters, air vents, trims, steering, paddles, sills, everything, lol. More carbon than the factory would ever do. Lol

Stage 5...detailing, coatings, sealants, protectants.

·
Registered
85 Posts
That sounds awesome brotha! Can’t wait for you to share some pics. I think I’d like to upgrade some carbon on my interior also and debating getting a tune.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Purchase a Lamborghini is just the beginning. :)
What a nice plan.

·
Premium Member
2,171 Posts
That sounds awesome brotha! Can’t wait for you to share some pics. I think I’d like to upgrade some carbon on my interior also and debating getting a tune.
If there is one mod I'd say is a must do, it would be the pedal box or sprint booster. If you don't have one of these, you HAVE to get one. Makes the car an animal.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Got mine from Tuning Empire. They can do 3 versions. OEM-style, OEM-replica, and OEM.

The build I'm doing on my car is massive, has 5 stages, ranging from interior, exterior, exhaust, tuning, wrapping, etc. I know I need to start a thread on it, but getting myself to type all the details and loading pics has been hard. Lol. I think the quarantine has made me a little lazy. Lol
Thanks for the info! Definitely going to check them out.

Bro, your build sounds amazing! Get a thread going! I'll be your first sub :D

I totally feel you on quarantine bringing on the laziness. Too relateable hahah

·
Registered
85 Posts
I agree!! I actually went out and bought the sprint booster after reading your thread. BEST thing ever!! 🙌

·
Registered
168 Posts
If there is one mod I'd say is a must do, it would be the pedal box or sprint booster. If you don't have one of these, you HAVE to get one. Makes the car an animal.
What year is your car? Sounds like a expensive but satisfying build. But would it make more sense just to buy a SV at that point?

·
Premium Member
2,171 Posts
What year is your car? Sounds like a expensive but satisfying build. But would it make more sense just to buy a SV at that point?
'16 roadster, got for a steal. I've put many months into planning this out. I researched vendors, mechanics, parts, installers, and over time developed several relationships. All the math was done and I got the best prices and parts on the market. In the end I will be 100K cheaper than an SV while looking very different and customized to my personal taste.

Also, even though I have SV bumpers, my kit theme is not SV, just SV'ish. There are other body kit parts involved such as hood, rockers, panels, etc from different aftermarket companies. I truly believe my car will be able to stand beside the best of Lambos.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts