Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know how to connect the Wi-Fi hotspot to the internet. My device connects but I have no plan or connectivity.

Also, any idea on how to get sms notifications? It’s greyed out

·
Registered
363 Posts
Does anyone know how to connect the Wi-Fi hotspot to the internet. My device connects but I have no plan or connectivity.

Also, any idea on how to get sms notifications? It’s greyed out
Welcome to the club! The club of confusing connected services that is. For the Wifi you’ll need a data sim. But for the messaging, etc. I can’t get an answer (from the dealer, customer support, nor the factory). Crickets...

Surprising being Audi based MMI, the system really is POS. Can’t even add/edit contacts (as far as I know), they can only be synced from a device.

And setting first/last mile from the Unica app, results in a black screen on my iPhone. Another massively annoying bug.

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the club! The club of confusing connected services that is. For the Wifi you’ll need a data sim. But for the messaging, etc. I can’t get an answer (from the dealer, customer support, nor the factory). Crickets...

Surprising being Audi based MMI, the system really is POS. Can’t even add/edit contacts (as far as I know), they can only be synced from a device.

And setting first/last mile from the Unica app, results in a black screen on my iPhone. Another massively annoying bug.
regarding contacts, i didn’t download or sync anything. It seems to be immediate from my iPhone. I added a new contact to my iPhone and they called me and it populated. So far I like the system. Coming from using the older Mercedes and the newer Mercedes I have a lot to learn. I do want to figure out the SMS feature and how to get the Wi-Fi to work.

on the bright side , I absolutely love the truck. Awesome handling.

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Does this strike you as strange. Urus has been out for 3 years now, and it’s like you (and I) are the first people asking this?
It honestly makes no sense. If you put your phone on the charger you want to know what messages come over. Confused. My dealer is at least seeming help from somewhere. I even searched the Audi forums, but it seems Lamborghini’s is alittle different still. I did get the Wi-Fi working

1 - 10 of 10 Posts