Lamborghini Talk banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Lamborghini Huracan Performante Spyder
38 Posts
I've been reading tons of negative comments about evo since last year.

I had a chance to drive it a bit.

• Compared to LP 610 the sound of Huracan Evo is much much better.
  • Compared to LP 610 Spyder, the claustrophobic booth is significantly improved. I can finally fit in.
  • New sport seats are very good quality and comfortable especially when getting in and out.
  • I can finally see the road instead of the windshield frame blocking me. Half of my head was above the car on lp610. Much more room.
  • finally decent working apple carplay.
Didn't try the performante yet. I doubt I can fit in it.
There is no Evo Performante....

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
The test cars we usually get are driven directly from the factory to our dealers here. Due to the closed borders to/from Italy until Mid of June we have no RWD EVOs here, only EVO Coupé and Spyders.

·
Registered
179 Posts
My EVO has AWS and so does my 992 C2S. I love it on both vehicles as it makes them feel much smaller than they really are in tight places. The EVO is a sizable leap forward compared to my 2018 580-2 and my only gripe was the factory stereo.

The EVO exhaust note is just next level.

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
12,595 Posts
My dealer blames the virus
The test cars we usually get are driven directly from the factory to our dealers here. Due to the closed borders to/from Italy until Mid of June we have no RWD EVOs here, only EVO Coupé and Spyders.
Yes, that has also pushed my build date up to November/December and delivery February or March.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts