Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They have money, they have enough workforce, most likely some tech/IT department. What exactly is the problem here? How come cars that's almost finished does not show VIN in Unica when finished, gets a proper update when status change or have the finished photo uploaded until the car is already delivered? Such a shame that a brand like Lamborghini, going into year 2022, still have not figured how to solve this extremely basic stuff. All it takes is ONE person who:
1) Uploads photo to Unica app server => Assign photo to customers profile/order
2) Look up cars VIN in their database => Copy-paste VIN into users profile via Unica app admin panel

Why is this rocket science for a company like Lamborghini?! It's extremely silly. If the car price was below 10k USD, sure whatever. But we pay minimum 300k USD and I believe the "whole package experience" should include this.

Where can I apply for a job at their non-existent IT-DEPARTMENT?

#Rant, but also a serious question.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,710 Posts
The Unica App is apparently not meant to be real time. Given that Lamborghini's thought processes are not accessible sometimes what appears to be upside down and backwards may not be. For example, my tunnel photo and @MikeoSC tunnel photo both showed up the day after the car was left at the destination port. A theory advanced by @MikeoSC which sounds plausible but, for me at least, is unverifiable, maybe Lamborghini doesn't release the photo until the car has arrived at the destination port, and is intact, and without significant damage. So, if the car reaches the destination port and is good to go that may trigger the "Tunnel" photo release to the assigned customer, DK. Now why the VIN is still not available, maybe Lamborghini waits for the dealership to execute the sale to assure said customer buys said vehicle. If my VIN shows up on the Unica App after the sale is executed that would suggest they may retain said VIN for security/privacy reasons. Like I said without being privy to Lamborghini's thought processes the reasons provided amount to nothing more than WAG.

• Love
Reactions: Lambolicious
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.