Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
How can someone reasonably claim that the Lambo driver hit them at a stoplight? What new scam is this?

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
I read some are wondering if this is a staged act by one of today’s social media “influencers.” Anything to get eyeballs on posts.

·
Registered
142 Posts
5 minutes of googling and it seems like much more to the story. Looks like the Aventador side swiped her first while almost running over a guy on a bicycle(in a proper crosswalk). Then he starts to drive away. She follows and hits him. Two separate accidents. Two idiots definitely met here. If you click the first link the one that says "AcidentIncident" it's pretty clear he did hit her first.

AccidentIncident

https://www.reddit.com/r/IdiotsInCars/comments/q23qod

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,712 Posts
Yes, he apparently accidentally sideswiped her car, though, he was driving like an idiot but, then, she intentionally rear ends him........classic case of Dumb and Dumber.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
from the video it looks like he had a visibility problem seeing the fast coming bike and had to manoeuvre at the last second.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,712 Posts
I get why she followed the Aventador but what I find mind boggling is her thought process.............."try to get away from me, will you? I will show you, then proceeds to rear-end the Aventador????? I guess the part where she rear-ends the Aventador there was a disconnect with the eventual certain outcome i.e., I am damaging my car further. A classic case of, cut your nose off to spite your face. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
780 Posts
Why is everyone saying he is an idiot, douche etc? Maybe the bike was crossing on a green light and he was trying to avoid hitting them...

·
Registered
164 Posts
The video shows he swerved… not clear on if there was contact with her car, but highly possible. The biker seemed unfazed by it all. Which is mind boggling for a near miss. Yet another individual that lacked awareness in this situation.

However how could the lambo driver NOT know that he hit her car, if that’s what happened?? These cars are not sensory isolation chambers like a Bentley - you hear and feel feel everything. You guys know what I’m talking about. I feel like the “Princess and the Pea” when I drive the AV because I feel stuff I can’t even see.

Seeing on the other hand is the one perception that is a struggle in these cars.

SMH What A Cluster.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts