Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts
Why not; its his car and he can do whatever he wants with it. Lets face it, lambos are getting more common; but this guy wont have to worry about that :wave:

·
Registered
154 Posts
I'm not sure if it was on this forum or another, but there was a very long thread about this car. From what I can remember, it is somewhere in the Middle East (Dubai???). Other than that, not much was known about it.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
DaLamboMan said:
Why not; its his car and he can do whatever he wants with it. Lets face it, lambos are getting more common; but this guy wont have to worry about that :wave:
right, but he could make it personal thinking something better, the flames aren't the nicest mod for this car. IMO it looks like an hot wheels

·
Premium Member
2,529 Posts
hi guys i know the car it comes from jeddah saudi arabia, and i believe the pics are from when the owner shipped it over seas for the summer.. i think to monte carlo or cannes maby.
there are 3 others like this one with other colors. but same markings.. the cars where done buy the dealership in jeddah.
:wave:

·
Registered
170 Posts
YellowMurci said:
This is one crazy mofo for doing that to a Lambo!
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If he likes it big deal if no one else on the planet likes it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts