Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been a trying time during this global pandemic and one way to help spread some cheer is to share these wonderful cars we often times take for granted. I recently traded my McLaren for a Lamborghini (yay) but not before driving the hell out of it, racking up 6,000 miles in 7 months. Anyway, leave some stories below of how you use your fun cars to enlighten others day! Enjoy the short video!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Unable to share any supercar joy, as I don't have one, though my daily driver is still perhaps an interesting car (Honda CR-Z), for better or worse. This honestly may be even safer, considering the concern I've seen on the forum from other users to not take out their super fun cars. And I really can't blame them.. These cars tend to make any kid's day, but lots of adults have much more varied opinions. And with the current unrest in the country, on top of the Covid worries, I totally understand keeping the Lamborghinis inside.

That said, I have no excuse. My car's looks have been one of the best parts of ownership because it still begets reactions from others. Lots of people mistake it for a true sports car (if it is one, it's in NA Miata territory), and those that I've driven along find it a neat experience, especially in being one of the world's only manual hybrids. There's a guy that comes in to my job all the time that likes to see it, and picks on me for it. Everything from "Wanna' race?" to "Hiding from the cops?" I've yet to meet someone that comments in a negative way, so I'm always up for sharing with kids or adults. And since it's a DD, no milage concerns.

My daily is horridly underleveled in terms of the sheer excitement via the Lamborghinis we're used to. But I saw this post on its lonesome and thought I'd share. Hopefully other users have stories to share as well, perhaps they have interesting cars that aren't Lamborghinis either. As fans of cars, I believe most of us can get a sense of joy from sharing our lovely machines. And in times like these, it can make a world of difference for someone to see something positive. Thanks for the topic.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts