Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I've put nearly 7000 fun miles on my 1999 Diablo SV in several months and need the 15,000 mile major service, plus tires, maybe brakes (squealing), maybe shocks (error light came on). Who should I trust for service? Who do you all think is the best mechanic/shop out there? I will ship it anywhere for someone who can diagnose and fix things without inflating the bill, who stands by their work, and who is honest. I will ship anywhere; location does not matter.

I have posted on other boards and will be curious to see who is the most helpful. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Lamborghini Orange County Does more 15K's than any other dealer
5 Factory trained technicians on staff

$4500.00 complete factory recommended service as per manual

Grant Johnson
Service Manager
Lamborghini Orange County & Beverly HIlls

·
Registered
26 Posts
15k service

I bought a Gallardo and a 360 from Motorcars International. They are qualified Lamborghini mechanics and I have had nothing but positive experiences with them. Call 417-831-9999 and talk to Johnny Cannefax in the service department. He will help you out. They are in Springfield, Mo. :)

·
Registered
1,462 Posts

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
YEAH! Send your car to JR!! I forgot about him. :eek: That is because we don't like to make our friends work!!! :D

·
Registered
584 Posts
JR - You will have my big stuff. I enjoy working on my car with minor things that are within the scope of my ability and tools. But when it comes to clutch or major service - it's yours :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts