Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for the closest shop with a computer to read clutch life remaining.
I'm considering a purchase and don't know my geography regarding Indy Shops in the general vicinity. Recommendations please. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Hello.....I use Silver Arrow Service in Litchfield NH.....Exit 4 Derry Nh exit off of 93....Great Guys and they do alot of Lambos..Including Mine...Ask for Joshua Prevost 603-945-7862....Tell him Jerry Colpitts Sent Ya:cool::cool::cool:

·
Vendor
1,705 Posts
Looking for the closest shop with a computer to read clutch life remaining.
I'm considering a purchase and don't know my geography regarding Indy Shops in the general vicinity. Recommendations please. Thanks!
You can also try Autohaus of Boston. Ask for Tony. They have the Lamborghini computer(LARA). They have a lot of experience with E-gear and F1 system. Other shops call Tony to get help with the computer. Call him at 1-774-226-5844. Tell him Sean @Hitechexotic sent you. Good luck!!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You can also try Autohaus of Boston. Ask for Tony. They have the Lamborghini computer(LARA). They have a lot of experience with E-gear and F1 system. Other shops call Tony to get help with the computer. Call him at 1-774-226-5844. Tell him Sean @Hitechexotic sent you. Good luck!!!
Again, thanks for replies to my thread. This option may be a bit closer to the seller. Interestingly, another Gallardo I was considering had one of HiTechExotics rebuilt clutches recently installed. I was the one to uncover that for the dealer and he promptly raised his price $5K.

·
Vendor
1,705 Posts
Again, thanks for replies to my thread. This option may be a bit closer to the seller. Interestingly, another Gallardo I was considering had one of HiTechExotics rebuilt clutches recently installed. I was the one to uncover that for the dealer and he promptly raised his price $5K.
Yes, we have seen this. Our Gallardo customers get approximately $5-6k more when they sell their cars over the market. Our Murcielago customers get approximately $8-10k more if they have our clutch and throw out bearing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts