• LM002

Votes: 7 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
I would vote the countach considering the two but if i had to pick a car to drive when i dont drive the lambo i currently have i would chose the jalpa. Something about that car screams fun and easy to drive every day. As odd as it seems, to myself ,i have never even rode in one !

·
Registered
460 Posts
I would pick the Countach cause I already have a LM!! Ha Ha

·
Registered
163 Posts
LM002, since I've got a Gallardo. Tell the truth, I don't care much for the Countach- I think the other Lambo sports cars are much nicer looking. Of course, the LM002 isn't exactly a supermodel either, but it'd be fun and a nice change of pace for me.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
lamborghinikid said:
I would vote the countach considering the two but if i had to pick a car to drive when i dont drive the lambo i currently have i would chose the jalpa. Something about that car screams fun and easy to drive every day. As odd as it seems, to myself ,i have never even rode in one !
well, it is funny but not so easy to drive:
80's sport so: heavy clutch, steer and brakes too....i think your car is more confortable than a jalpa
if you want a daily driver lambo go for a gallardo it is 10 times better as every day car

·
Registered
228 Posts
Countach!!!

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Serpentine said:
neither, they are both old.
true they are old, as the miura, the F40, the cobra, the GT40, GTO...and all he best cars ever ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts