Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's almost decision time. The only thing I've decided on is Viola Pasifae exterior with lifestyle and driver packs.

I need suggestions on the following:

1. Caliper color: I was thinking silver would work with purple but SA seems to think that's way too boring. yellow? red?

2. Interior color: I'm doing leather interior. Was thinking unicolor black leather with white stitching seems safe. Bicolor seems like too much going on with a purple car already? SA mentioned something about AD personal purple interior? (super bummed about no sport seats)

3. Style package and rear diffuser: So this is the thing I'm most confused about. Most people seem to prefer gloss black. My hesitation is that I am NOT going to do black wheels. Most likely brushed aluminum aftermarket wheels. Not sure if those would clash. Should I do gloss black style package but with the rear diffuser in body color to break up all the black?

4. Small forged composites: yay/nay on a leather interior?

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,861 Posts
With Viola the calipers can work with almost any color. I have seen yellow, green, white, black & red, the only one that I didn't like was red, my favorite was yellow.

Reactions: kumizi

·
Registered
Huracan Performante Twin Turbo
1,245 Posts
I would go with green calipers and interior, we call it The Joker spec :)

·
Super Moderator
3,326 Posts
Guys Anyone notice they have it as Pasifae now but they also had parsifae?? Why the spell change? Is it the same color?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Guys Anyone notice they have it as Pasifae now but they also had parsifae?? Why the spell change? Is it the same color?
Yeah that confused me when I started looking a few months ago because google would suggest Parsifae. It's the same color. Not sure why they took the R out.

·
Registered
572 Posts
how about yellow ....calibers.
Interior yellow stitch.
Or silver caliper..with white / silverish stitch interior

·
Super Moderator
3,326 Posts
Yeah that confused me when I started looking a few months ago because google would suggest Parsifae. It's the same color. Not sure why they took the R out.
This has been verified? I’m speccing put my STO so want to be sure. Waiting on my dealer to confirm also

·
Registered
572 Posts
i feel that is the most nicest look no clashing of color .
Silver narvi wheels or narvi wheels with silver finish on face and black barrel

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
This has been verified? I’m speccing put my STO so want to be sure. Waiting on my dealer to confirm also
Verified by my local dealer. Have a meeting with the dealer I'm ordering from next week. Will verify again.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm not going to do purple wheels but Litespeed Racing in California makes super light magnesium wheels. I'm thinking of ordering the base wheels from Lamborghini and getting a set made. This 20x9.5 wheel is 17.6 lbs. Probably 7-8lbs lighter than the Narvi.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts