Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to this type of car. I have been looking at the 97.5-98 diablo roadsters and the 2004 Gallardo. I'd be driving the car about 400-500 miles per month. I have never had a car like this and don't know anyone who has, so to this point I have been at the mercy of the salesman! Some of them say the roadster is better because it won't lose as much money over the next couple of years, others say the roadster is unreliable and the gallardo is far superior. Since you guys already have them hopefully you can help me out. Also everyone I have spoke to recommends the 12 month lease that flips to simple interest on the 13th month with a balloon is 5 years. Has anyone had experience with this program or can someone point me in the right direction as to who to talk to? Your help is appreciated.

:wave:

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
It's hard to beat a Lamborghini with a top that comes off, or goes down...for cruzin the Blvds...that's as Pimp as you can get in this world!!!!

Now for Racing, the Hard Tops ARE TOPS!!!!

SOOOOooooooo, it really depends on how you plan to use the car most, and what compromises you are willing to make in order to satisfy your dreams!!

:)

·
Premium Member
5,177 Posts
That would take me two seconds to decide. The ROADSTER! P U R E Lambo.

The Audighini is nice too, and a bit more practical, but since your going to lease, why don't you do both?!

·
Premium Member
1,460 Posts
I agree - Diablo vs G car I would go with a Diablo - now A murci is a WHOLE another story!!

PS audighini - i like that!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.