Lamborghini Talk banner

Which Car would u have next after Lambos and F Cars?

• Bentley

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Rolls Royce

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • Both

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
15,899 Posts
I have always liked Bentley's over Rolls and haven driven both I find the Bentley fills the bill for me.

Reactions: DXM31

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,121 Posts
Bentley given that it's part of the Volkswagen group.

·
Registered
897 Posts
I haven't driven the current gen Bentley, but I loved the previous one(GT/C). So I imagine the new one is even better.
Driven a few Rolls, old and new, and really I don't get it???

·
Registered
900 Posts
I have a Bentley GT which is an awesome car.

I’m considering a Ghost because I’m bored of Bentley and wants a more practical car.

I’m not a big fan of luxury suv because I rather drive a pickup if I need to haul things and not worry about messing up leather etc.

·
Registered
2021 Huracan Evo RWD Spyder (ordered, April 2021 delivery)
177 Posts
I think it depends on what you want in a car. Rolls makes more sense if you want to dive into the bespoke creation process. Visit the factory, meet the craftspeople, etc. You can do this with Bentley also, but it’s not as ”deep”, although the quality of construction is still very high.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,121 Posts
BTW what's the slang for Rolls-Royce, and Bentley?
I searched it and there are quit a few slang words used for these cars..........which one(s) do you prefer?

·
Registered
13 Posts
FWIW I've owned both and keep going back to Rolls. the Rolls is a great complement to a Lambo as they are both master of the universe type cars but do it in very different ways. If your not going to keep a "super" car in the stable and esp if you want one car that does it all then the Bentley makes a lot of sense. Much more engaging and does a lot of things very well. Just not as special and nowhere near the sense of occasion every time you get in the car. For me High end vehicles are all about how it makes me feel. Your mileage may vary...

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Bentley for me all the way. I am actually planning to buy a used one this spring. Modern Rolls Royce does nothing for me what so ever.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts