Votes: 52 36.9%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Who is a Lamborghini owner?

It would be interesting to see how many actual Lamborghini owners on the board.
I think it should be very high and it would be useful for potential sponsors

·
Registered
66 Posts
maybe you could modify the poll to a list by model so that we can see a distribution of the models owned (also possibly useful for adverts)

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
sk90077 said:
can you modify it Raymond
Sure, but I think you or Henry should just start a new poll. As you know, those who already voted cannot vote again. That would shut out the 19 owners who already voted.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I am not listed as an owner under my name tag, but I do actually have a Countach, and have posted photos of it elsewhere on this board.

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
scarecrow said:
I am not listed as an owner under my name tag, but I do actually have a Countach, and have posted photos of it elsewhere on this board.
Del,

We will eventually get to adding owner designation to all members who are verified owners. The process is done manually and it's taking a little longer than we would want to. The shot you took from the balcony at the 40th Anny is more than enough for me to know you are an owner. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Scarecrow,

somehow you slipped under the radar, I'm catching up and you're on the LO list now.

I don't know what this poll will show, however simply by looking at the Garage and reading the posts it's evident that by far the lagest majority of members are owners. As time goes on and I update it's plain the preponerance of posters are owners.

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
henrus said:
more complicated than i thought to post a new poll asking which models people have. polls have a max 10 choices, and there are many more than 10 lambo models out there.
Henry,

You can combine models together like 350/400GT, Jarama/Islero, and Urraco/Silhouette? I was going to bunch the Sil and Jalpa, but we have more Jalpas than Sil or Urraco. The onwers can just add a comment if the voted for the combined model entries.

PS. I did not edit your post. I was posting a reply and accidentally click on the edit button. Sorry.

·
Registered
155 Posts
MBN, Welcome to L-Talk!
When's your TT Snake going to be ready ?

Post a few more pics of your VT !!

Cheers

J

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hmm I'll be a Countach owner as of Saturday 6th Nov... What info do you guys need to "verify" my ownership?

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Taoist said:
Hmm I'll be a Countach owner as of Saturday 6th Nov... What info do you guys need to "verify" my ownership?

Congrats! Please post pics!! :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts