Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Gallardo Spyder 6 Speed Manual. 2006 Dodge Viper VOI 9 Edition 54/100
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I recently discovered that I have a front passenger strut that is leaking fluid that will need to be replaced. Can anyone tell me the best distributor to purchase a OEM replacement part at the best price who will ship to Canada.
Also, can anyone confirm the exact OEM brand and Item number of the correct replacement part.

·
Registered
2008 Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder
52 Posts
My '08 Gallardo Spyder has the same issue. My local dealer wanted $7k. No thanks. I'm hoping someone has a less expensive option.

·
Premium Member
97.0 Diablo VT Roadster / 08 Gallardo Spyder
1,815 Posts
Not sure about the Gallardo but my Diablo shocks (height adjustable) were sent out to be rebuilt. The new OEM from Koni was no longer available but rebuilding all six shocks cost about $5k to my memory.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Glen at AMH parts is definitely the best guy to deal with for parts. Much better than a dealership. If it is your front drivers side shock with the lift system that is leaking I have a new OEM shock listed on the classifieds of this forum. If it’s the front passenger side, then definitely contact Glen at AMH.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Glen at AMH parts is definitely the best guy to deal with for parts. Much better than a dealership. If it is your front drivers side shock with the lift system that is leaking I have a new OEM shock listed on the classifieds of this forum. If it’s the front passenger side, then definitely contact Glen at AMH.
Hey Keith...thx for your quick reply. Embarrassed to say that I'm not certain if I have the lift system, will confirm tomorrow [I'm currently not with the car and havent had it very long]
It is the F passenger side that is leaking, so I guess I will contact Glen
Thanks

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey Keith...thx for your quick reply. Embarrassed to say that I'm not certain if I have the lift system, will confirm tomorrow [I'm currently not with the car and havent had it very long]
It is the F passenger side that is leaking, so I guess I will contact Glen
Thanks

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just have your VIN ready for Glen and he will take care of the rest.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts