Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mentioned in my other post that I was interested in a Diablo 6.0. I aslo mentioned that I lived in Vancouver, BC Canada.

Now I was wondering, where should I go to purchase used 6.0's. Should I purchase them here in Canada, or get them for the US. It seems the US have better prices.

Last questions is where can I go to get my Diablo serviced? I know there is a Lambo dealership in downtown Vancouver and one by the island I think. I know Lambos are expensive to maintain, but these people charge a arm and a leg for repairs and tune ups.

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
The dealer in Vancouver is GREAT, Stuart is the Service Manager and will take care of you well. If your looking for a 6.0, I have a couple to pick from here in SEATTLE, WA USA>>>>> I will help you with the import back accross the boarder, real easy, and cheap.

With YOUR dollar so STRONG against our DOLLAR right now1.21, you get a HELL of a better deal here in the states right now. Call me or private e-mail me.

RoyToy 2003

1-206-396-5059 Seattle, WA :wave:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Put it this way. Someone on this site or another like it posted that they went to the trouble of getting written permission to have their car serviced in Vancouver. They were in Seattle and the only other place besides Vancouver was 800 miles away. In Canada for used there is a 1991 Lamborghini Diablo Price: $179,000.00 in Quebec. A 1995 Lamborghini Diablo Price: $219,990.00 in Calgary and a 2000 Lamborghini Diablo roadster Price: $259,000.00 in Quebec source http://www.canadatrader.com the only places that I have seen lambo for sale in Canada are in Calgary Toronto and Montreal. I’m sure there are some in Vancouver and other places as well

·
Registered
13 Posts
I would encourage you to contact Roy. My sense is that both of you will one day need parts for 6.0 Diablo. Given your close proximity to Seattle, perhaps the two of you might discuss co-ownership of my car. Roy can give you the deatils.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts