Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ordered one recently? It seems as if none has them in stock and prices are a little bit mixed. Obviously price is always a concern, but more so quality as well. Any feedback? Sponsors?

·
Registered
555 Posts
Jstrat sells one. I have a RSC, great piece. Use the search function, lots of info on this topic. DO NOT USE THE CAT IN BOCA ROTTON (sp), FL. Cant remember his name but he sells junk and a couple of guys on here have been screwed.

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
only Renown makes the 570 bumper..and they are sponsors on this board + Ray is a great guy :headbang:

p.s. many 560 makers out there..but RSC seems to be the best.

·
Registered
6,023 Posts
I make a bumper called the GST. Its a mix of an lp560,lp670sv,supertrofeo. If you are lookingg for an lp570 bumper ray makes one. Mine are also in stock ready to go asap.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Yes I make one that is really a 570 bumper adapted for the Gallardo. These are all hand made, so yes unfortunately at this moment there is a wait list, but I want to ensure that we aren't rushing production just to make a sale.

Here is a car that belongs to a member on this board. It features my bumper.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Ray, nice work. Looks outstanding!!!! Just an FYI, your facebook page could use some more pics, it's kind of hard to see the details.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts