Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picking up the car on monday :)
Already got plans for exterior. Does anyone know where to get carbon fiber front bumper, carbon fiber mirrors and maybe carbon fiber side skirts? (like in superleggeras)

For my BMW, I used to get parts from IND distribution, but they don't have anything for gallardos.

Thanks! :)

·
Registered
229 Posts
congrats on the new ride!

you come to the right place for aftermarket parts, large variety and all sorts of venders here with really nice upgrades for ya

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
eBay has it but the bumper seems to be a waste of money

Tuner shops like sp engineering, gt auto concepts can get u exhaust and performance mods. To me, if the car is stock, that would be worth while

·
Registered
78 Posts
Contact Glen @ AMHParts as he is a sponsor of many of these sites. Guy has AWESOME Contacts. 3 Packages just arrive last week from him. If he doesn't have a tool, he also knows the best place to find things. Great Resource.

BatmanDSM

·
Registered
78 Posts
I also like these Super Leggera CF Skirts he is having made. Solid Core and I think 2x2 Weave. Looked nice... Contact: Doostur and send him a PM

BatmanDSM

·
Registered
6,043 Posts
Great looking car congrats! Let me know if I can help you out with anything. I have lots of great carbon fiber parts in stock ready to go out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts