Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
You didn't say what year, but most to my knowledge are here. Left side engine bay, behind carbon fiber panel if equiped, towards front there is a relay/fuse box. Should have identifier chart on top or look in your owners manual for location within box.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's a 2001 6.0. I would think the fuel system wouldn't change much between years. When you say left side are you referring to the driver or passenger side? I don't recall seeing a schematic for the fuse box in the engine bay though...
Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
6 Posts
You have a late car and honestly I'm not positive on the location. I will check for you on Monday if you can wait. The location I gave you I know is good through MY2000. But there were some changes for MY2001. It will be drivers side I was referencing to.

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
If I remember correct the fuel tank is on the right side in front of the rear wheel, then it would make sense to search the pump there...

Just found it in the service manual, there are two under the tank.

·
Premium Member
988 Posts
Raymond is correct

You have to access them from under the car or wheel well. You will have a triangular black aluminum panel that is bolted on below the tank, next to the rear jacking point. This is the best way. Remove it and you will find both.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks!
I'll check there.
Are there fuses that are more easily accessible which control the relays? I just need to disable the fuel system so I can run some tests.
Thx.
-W

1 - 8 of 8 Posts