Lamborghini Talk banner
701 - 716 of 716 Posts

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
I remember as a kid, reading about how the Nordic countries in Europe had a 50% tax rate. I thought that it was slavery and nutz. The US is quickly going that route, as I’m now in a 40% tax bracket. Add inflation and 87,000 new IRA agents that Biden hired, we’re screwed. Might as well go on welfare and start asking exotic car owners what they do for a living. Lmao.

hey, I noticed this lambo for sale, looks like it’s up your alley.

40% bracket is high but it's beyond that over here! With other government fees it's between 50-60%. It's so damn high it's ridiculous, I never imagined going on my own how the government tries it's hardest to smite us down and do not want their subjects to earn coins. I'm viewing it like okay how many new mustangs I'm buying out of pocket to the government this year. Because of extreme high income taxes and sales taxes I'm fed up of clients mouthing comments at me I'm robbing them, or today a woman said to me I'm charging like an attorney! :rolleyes::rolleyes: They don't realize the government is taking more than half of their bill and I have no choice but to charge high. Okay enough with my whining.

That H is so sexy! It would be awesome if it were a coupe and priced in Canadian dollars I'd leave tonight drive across country to pick it up! I'd go back to work with the bad comments and all. Edit : I just checked all the pics, it's painted with Grigio Lynx with an orange wrap.

·
Registered
625 Posts
I have a couple product inventions related to my trade. I wonder if its worthwhile to pursue to manufacture these and market them. Or sell the idea to manufacturers. I have to do some research on how to approach this.
I'm biased, but I'd rather license the ideas and let someone else assume all of the risk. On top of that, utilizing someone's else customer base and distribution networks is far easier than trying to establish ones yourself. Check out inventright on YouTube.

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #713 ·
The mighty dollar today is kicking some euro/pound ass
Wtf?
Europe is on sale
It might seem cheap now…. But… Putin is chattering about nuclear threats… Europe entering fall/winter with gas/oil/electricity rationing… gonna be an interesting winter for sure.
migrant flows might reverse coarse and head to warmer climates 🥸

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #715 ·
In my factual opinion, INTC needs to cut its 5.1% dividend… along with some other high dividend paying companies.
Doubled my INTC position at 27.29
Current dividend of 5.3%
Ps
This is contrary to my basic investment beliefs, as INTC has the worst CEO on the planet. They also have a hideous dead end tech roadmap.

portfolio at 94% cash 6% stocks

701 - 716 of 716 Posts