Lamborghini Talk banner
121 - 140 of 169 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,662 Posts
My Unica App also has my car at my neighbor's address. Obviously, the GPS isn't very precise...
The Unica App worked on my 2021 EVO but not on my 2022. Though, one thing is consistent Alexa hasn't worked on either of my EVOs. So much for "Connected Services". :rolleyes:

·
Registered
102 Posts
I would rather pay a higher deposit and not have to pay over msrp. My SA has not mentioned anything about paying over sticker, but when my car comes in, I am worried that they will. That would really piss me off because they have said to me on two different accounts how much my car will be. But it is not on paper, just verbally. My deposit was also 5k.

·
Premium Member
2,156 Posts
Yea I would be a bit worried about that. I have a signed contract, while doesnt list a price it says "MSRP minus the Disscount" they are giving me. They said that is their standard practice just in case Lamborghini has a price bump. Hopefully your dealership does not mark it up

·
Administrator
3,687 Posts
I have sales contract too. Includes my discount and final price minus deposit. If you don’t have that you don’t have anything to be honest.

Reactions: 2006m5

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #130 ·
Lambo never had major supply constraints due to COVID but instead from what I was told Lambo throttled production in case there were supply issues meaning if they went full steam ahead and supply issues emerged they would have to shut down production.

They're anticipation that all supply chain issues by next year will be back to normal hence why they're increasing production. There's still a lot of H's to be produced, like I said there's still around 30 STO's that are expected to arrive next year in Canada. There's also a final edition H in the works and production for the H isn't ending till 2024.
I do wonder what that final edition H will be like, if it is worth waiting for that, but I also only want an RWD and since they have the STO I'd assume the final edition would be AWD.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #131 ·
So it seems like no allocation this month either. I was told I'd get one "by the end of the year." I'll be giving my contact a call, but I really wish they would keep me in the loop.

·
Premium Member
1,336 Posts
I do wonder what that final edition H will be like, if it is worth waiting for that, but I also only want an RWD and since they have the STO I'd assume the final edition would be AWD.
Since I passed on wanting an STO. I'm going to wait and see what I think of the final edition H and if it's special enough and AWD then I might go for it. If not, then I'll wait and see what the H replacement looks like when there is more info available.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #133 ·
Since I passed on wanting an STO. I'm going to wait and see what I think of the final edition H and if it's special enough and AWD then I might go for it. If not, then I'll wait and see what the H replacement looks like when there is more info available.
I wonder if the tecnica will be the final edition H or if there will be something else. It's all very confusing at this point, at least for me. I guess I'm getting old.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,725 Posts
I wonder if the tecnica will be the final edition H or if there will be something else. It's all very confusing at this point, at least for me. I guess I'm getting old.
I’m just as confused as you are, lol. (And probably older)

• Haha
Reactions: Afk49 and Rcasa20

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,662 Posts
Lamborghini is funny, they always have one more iteration about to be unveiled. They may have to resort to numbering them, that is, H1................... H25, H26, etc, etc. ♾️

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Since I passed on wanting an STO. I'm going to wait and see what I think of the Tecnica and if it's special enough, RWD and has a volume control knob then I might go for it. If not, then I'll wait and see what the H replacement looks like when there is more info regarding the volume control knob.

·
Premium Member
1,336 Posts
That lack of a knob has really been a bane in my existence. No nightmares yet but I have to be careful so I don't jinx myself.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #138 ·
I'd be shocked if there's a knob, but if there is and its RWD then its an instant buy for me. I will hopefully be talking to GM on monday so we shall see if I can get more info.

121 - 140 of 169 Posts