Lamborghini Talk banner
61 - 80 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Ordered an EVO for the wife in February, arrived in July. Expressed interest in the STO for myself at the time of delivery. In September my SA asked me to build an STO in the configurator and forward him the build code to submit for a future order. I wasn’t very hopeful that it would be any time soon. Just got the call to put a deposit down, estimated May delivery.
That is fast.. what dealership?

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
I think the STO was never a limited production car, mostly limited due to all the current production constraints. It’s a 400K car, I’m not sure buyers are lining up outside the dealership. Interestingly, dealers are qualifying customers from flippers.
True but initially it was suppose to be a MY21-23 run and allocations would stretch into 2023. Now I'm hearing that there could be extra allocations available for MY23.

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Well technically no because dealers wouldn't get allocations for 2023 (not MY23) just yet. And the other question is does the H get a refresh for the last MY, maybe like a final edition model which could be another reason why there's no allocations for 2023 just yet.

·
Registered
2022 Huracan Evo RWD (ordered)
7 Posts
We placed our order in July and haven't received an allocation yet. We were told we are 3rd in line for a RWD EVO and I believe our dealership receives 1-2 allocations a month. I got confused because my car suddenly showed up in the Unica app under the "Garage" section with "In Production" tag this week. I asked the rep but they said our hasn't been accepted yet. It's weird that it took 4 months for the car to show up in the app and very confusing that it says "In Production" in the mobile app if it's not.

We made changes to our order a few weeks ago. It took over 3 months to get pricing on some of the customizations that we did. We removed one of the customizations, so we were able to modify our order free of charge almost 4 months after the order was placed.

·
Registered
101 Posts
We placed our order in July and haven't received an allocation yet. We were told we are 3rd in line for a RWD EVO and I believe our dealership receives 1-2 allocations a month. I got confused because my car suddenly showed up in the Unica app under the "Garage" section with "In Production" tag this week. I asked the rep but they said our hasn't been accepted yet. It's weird that it took 4 months for the car to show up in the app and very confusing that it says "In Production" in the mobile app if it's not.

We made changes to our order a few weeks ago. It took over 3 months to get pricing on some of the customizations that we did. We removed one of the customizations, so we were able to modify our order free of charge almost 4 months after the order was placed.
I haven't received my allocation yet and still have the car showing up in the app as in production.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,553 Posts
No, intrigue it's the Unica App is, how shall I say, challenged under the best of circumstances. It is true, Lamborghini NA engines are indeed impressive but, when it comes to electronic hardware and software they are a ship lost at sea.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,553 Posts
Another month without an allocation. Honestly at this point I'd be fine with an early 2023 as long as I actually get that car. Waiting is the hardest part by far!
What's your SA indicating when you could likely see an allocation or are he/she being painfully vague?

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,553 Posts
He has been saying by the end of the year. It's essentially the end of the year so if I don't have one next month then I'm not sure what to do.
Are you on a numbered list? If so are you at the top of said list? I guess you will know one way or the other by the middle of next month. Strange times!

·
Premium Member
1,978 Posts
Another month without an allocation. Honestly at this point I'd be fine with an early 2023 as long as I actually get that car. Waiting is the hardest part by far!
Looks like another month with no allocation for me either. But at least was able to drown my sorrows on a nice top down drive today. Going to miss the spyder, but not so much in hot July and August

61 - 80 of 130 Posts