Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
OP, I put my deposit down on the 3rd of May and Lamborghini Charlotte received the allocation on the 13th of May. Though, I cannot assert with any degree of certainty that Lamborghini releases allocations in the middle of the month that's at least what happened in my case. Hard to put forth relevant statistics with a sample size of one.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Damn, now I'm really wondering when I will be getting an allocation. I put my order in on Monday and I'm being told probably 9 months. I have a feeling it's going to be a little longer. Oh, I was wondering how much of a deposit to give too.
My deposit was $25K and given it was the third Lamborghini I bought from them in a little over a year I was a little disappointed but it is, what it is.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
OP, I would try to negotiate the lowest deposit you can but in the prevailing market and with the Lamborghini markups we are seeing a deposit is not a risky proposition. Though, what is a reasonable deposit? I would say $5K or 10K but the reality is buyers are NOT in the drivers seat, at least not for the foreseeable future so hand over the money and march on.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Frankly, given how the EVOs are selling honestly as a gesture of good faith the dealerships should be reasonable and accept $5K or $10K.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Deposit Jan 2 for me, allocation in Oct. So 10 months for me,
That's somewhat baffling. I put my deposit down 3rd of May and my order was submitted on the 13th of May. What accounts for your extraordinary delay?

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
I put my order in last week and my deposit was $10k. How much time is there usually to make changes to the build sheet after putting in the deposit?
I was told you cannot make changes after the order is submitted except that is not true. Members have made a few changes after their orders were submitted. Thus, if your SA tells you after the order is submitted you cannot make changes then you reply with an ever so sly a smile..............I was born on a day but it wasn't yesterday. :giggle:

Reactions: hundreds

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Once your dealer submits the order to Lambo it cannot be changed without a fee. You finalize the build and submit the order after you get an allocation.
Nope!

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
My deposit is $5k.
That鈥檚 great, and as it should be. The dealerships don鈥檛 have to work hard to sell an EVO if a customer reneges. Heck, as it stands now, they have to beat customers away with a stick or entertain multiple offers over MSRP.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Once you establish a relationship with a dealer I would expect low/no deposit since you're a known entity.
Not always. That was true with Porsche after I bought a few cars but not so much with Lamborghini, at least not yet. Hoping next purchase that will come to fruition.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Reactions: NeedMoreCoffee

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Reactions: 22huracan

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
They're building STO'S until 2023, looks like there's plenty of alloctions to go around.
So, they are not limiting the production numbers of the STO?

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Unfortunately no but production is still capped. What the cap is anyone's guess but I heard it's less than the performante coupe.
That happened to me with my 2018 GT2-RS. I was led to believe it was limited production model but that was not entirely accurate.
I'm sure news from dealer meetings will be out soon. Most things have already been hinted at.
I have done seen the light. 馃挕 ;)

Reactions: 22huracan

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
I haven't received my allocation yet and still have the car showing up in the app as in production.
The Unica App strikes again. My Unica App indicates my EVO is at my neighbors address. :rolleyes:

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
No, intrigue it's the Unica App is, how shall I say, challenged under the best of circumstances. It is true, Lamborghini NA engines are indeed impressive but, when it comes to electronic hardware and software they are a ship lost at sea.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Another month without an allocation. Honestly at this point I'd be fine with an early 2023 as long as I actually get that car. Waiting is the hardest part by far!
What's your SA indicating when you could likely see an allocation or are he/she being painfully vague?

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
He has been saying by the end of the year. It's essentially the end of the year so if I don't have one next month then I'm not sure what to do.
Are you on a numbered list? If so are you at the top of said list? I guess you will know one way or the other by the middle of next month. Strange times!

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
I just had the purchase agreement emailed to me I need to sign. They are requesting a $26,000 deposit and want to pull my credit. I have no problem with the credit check but I think a $26,000 deposit is a little excessive. I'm hoping after they see my credit that will be reduced. I just don't feel comfortable letter that money set with them for probably a year. They keep telling to figure 9 months but I'm thinking closer to 12 months.
I was in the same boat regarding the need to leave a large deposit and I was not happy with that, and that was before there were eons between leaving the deposit and having the order submitted. In fact, the 2022 EVO was the third Huracan I bought from the dealership in a little over a year. Hopefully, next order either no deposit or a nominal one, that is, around $5K.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts