Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys i have this brand new 5x112 rims 2 piece fronts 20x9 with 235/35/20 and rear 20x11 with 305/30/20 never run or drive the car with the rims and comes with tires pirelli pzero im just install to take the pics
Looks really amazing im just have another project to finish firts let me know and dm please any interestings im located in socal 92593 for pick up
$6600

Attachments

·
Registered
2011 LP560-4 Spyder / Blu Fontus
467 Posts
The following is in reference for the Gallardo, don't know if it may apply to Huracan or R8......
Double-check that front tire size, might be a typo..... 235/35 is for 19". Need 235/30-20......... A 35 series tire is too big (26.5" diameter vs. 25.5 stock) and will rub the rear of the wheel well on turns. I just ran into a situation changing from Toyo's to Pirelli's because the Toyo 245/30-20 is rubbing so I wanted to go to a 235/30-20 P Zero but they don't make it (they do make a P Zero 'Nero' but tread is different).... they DO make the 235/35 but that's larger diameter than what I've got regardless of the extra 10mm width

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The following is in reference for the Gallardo, don't know if it may apply to Huracan or R8......
Double-check that front tire size, might be a typo..... 235/35 is for 19". Need 235/30-20......... A 35 series tire is too big (26.5" diameter vs. 25.5 stock) and will rub the rear of the wheel well on turns. I just ran into a situation changing from Toyo's to Pirelli's because the Toyo 245/30-20 is rubbing so I wanted to go to a 235/30-20 P Zero but they don't make it (they do make a P Zero 'Nero' but tread is different).... they DO make the 235/35 but that's larger diameter than what I've got regardless of the extra 10mm width
Is depens how low is your car i have a friend who drives a gallardo stock amd has similar wheels like this with same size and never scrape front or rear

·
Registered
467 Posts
That's right, it doesn't matter how low his car is if he drives with the lift system up all the time. If not, I bet he has a different size tire in the front...... You 'never run or drive the car with the rims' so you wouldn't know, would you?

·
Registered
741 Posts
Rear wheel hubs are Huracan bore? Are you using hub adapter rings since they are on a gallardo? Gallardo and Gen 1 R8 have a smaller rear hub bore.

Brand? Center caps? True forged? Flow forged?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's right, it doesn't matter how low his car is if he drives with the lift system up all the time. If not, I bet he has a different size tire in the front...... You 'never run or drive the car with the rims' so you wouldn't know, would you?
No i dont drive the car with the rims yet im just install to take the pics

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Rear wheel hubs are Huracan bore? Are you using hub adapter rings since they are on a gallardo? Gallardo and Gen 1 R8 have a smaller rear hub bore.

Brand? Center caps? True forged? Flow forged?
Yes you correct men im put a ring to fit perfect to the gallardo is a forged wheels and not center caps
The brand is litespeedracing

·
Registered
467 Posts
Ok, some advice.....because if you need to sell those you're going to need some more info upfront in these days of Knockoffs and Copies. The fact that you have no center caps pictured with brand new wheels is a Big Red Flag to that suspicion. Now these may, in fact be, Litespeed CS5 wheels, but there should be a Spec. sheet to go with them..... They are custom made to order and can come in a multitude of offsets, widths, etc.... I'm surprised no one else has chimed in yet about the 35 series tire with a 20" wheel on the front but that is likely to cause problems on even stock ride height.

You need more documentation in order to make the sale. Good Luck

Reactions: hamannperformance

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok, some advice.....because if you need to sell those you're going to need some more info upfront in these days of Knockoffs and Copies. The fact that you have no center caps pictured with brand new wheels is a Big Red Flag to that suspicion. Now these may, in fact be, Litespeed CS5 wheels, but there should be a Spec. sheet to go with them..... They are custom made to order and can come in a multitude of offsets, widths, etc.... I'm surprised no one else has chimed in yet about the 35 series tire with a 20" wheel on the front but that is likely to cause problems on even stock ride height.

You need more documentation in order to make the sale. Good Luck
Yes I understand you and yes the guys said to me this is costum for gallardo r8 or huracan and i buy it with out caps because i put my caps of lamborghini but no problem if you guys or any guy interested im can change the tires i can buy other one or the correct size this is not a problem

·
Registered
467 Posts
Ok then, usually on the back of the wheel is stamped somewhere the width and offset. That would be a big help to someone who is interested.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ok then, usually on the back of the wheel is stamped somewhere the width and offset. That would be a big help to someone who is interested.
Yes the offset front is et27 and rear et37 also can try fitment if you like before buy here in my house

1 - 13 of 13 Posts