Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m getting an error with my front wheel speed sensors. Can anyone tell me if those errors will cause the car to go into limp mode?
I should also mention that my car is TT’d and running a Syvecs ECU.
Thanks!
-Sam
Font Line Technology Electronic device Terrestrial plant

·
Registered
8 Posts
I’m getting an error with my front wheel speed sensors. Can anyone tell me if those errors will cause the car to go into limp mode?
I should also mention that my car is TT’d and running a Syvecs ECU.
Thanks!
-Sam
View attachment 298777 View attachment 298777
I don’t know anything about Syvecs ecu however it definitely could throw it into limp mode. My buddy has SLR that he way too big of tires on rear and it would go into limp mode. Once he got tire diameters closer it fixed his problems

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don’t know anything about Syvecs ecu however it definitely could throw it into limp mode. My buddy has SLR that he way too big of tires on rear and it would go into limp mode. Once he got tire diameters closer it fixed his problems
Thanks for the reply!

I just fixed the wires. For some reason they were cut and soldered together. I assume someone did that for a reason, I just don't know why yet - LOL!

I'm going to be testing it out shortly. Hopefully this fixes the issue.

Thanks again!
-Sam

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.