Lamborghini Talk banner

Wheel Cleaner?

2K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  roytoy2003 
#1 ·
Whats a good wheel cleaner. I have the stock Diablo Roadster wheels.
I just got Eagle One A2Z Wheel Cleaner which I have never used before. anything I should worry about?

#4 ·
When Iwas in La Jolla, CA where I met Ray for the SD meet. I had the car washed, believe or not they used and ACID based spray on the wheels!!. Seemed to work OK no paint came off ect...

P.S. Per Steve at Milano, you are not to use silcon basd tire sprays on the 6.0 and newer cars. This silcon residue gets into the air intake after driving and causes check engine lights as the sensors see this out of wack air combination coming through the intake. :)

#9 ·
On the silicone note -- Never use any cleaning product with silicone -- It clogs the pores of plastics and rubber, thus not allowing it to 'breathe'. This is bad, especially for your dash and tires.

i.e., never use Armor All as it is a silicone based product. You can always check the label to see if it has it. If it doesn't specify silicone-free, move to the next bottle.

-Ben

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.