Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How much Nm torque on the wheel bolts of a Huracan Evo Rwd with 19" wheels ?
I've gone through the manual, and it says the torque is really important, but it does not state how much anywhere I can find it.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,672 Posts
How much Nm torque on the wheel bolts of a Huracan Evo Rwd with 19" wheels ?
I've gone through the manual, and it says the torque is really important, but it does not state how much anywhere I can find it.
Here you go my friend courtesy of the Austin service department:

"The wheel diameter 19” and 20” both have the same torque tightness. It’s the type of bolt that dictates the final torque. Steel Bolts (Black) 140Nm front and Rear, Titanium Bolts (Matte Silver) 160Nm, Center Single Lock 600Nm"

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,672 Posts
Thx, very valuable feedback !
Welcome! I searched the manual and it kept referring me to other pages (see below)* for the torques but never listed them. :rolleyes: I guess they prefer to keep us in the dark to encourage people to use the dealership service department. :giggle:

*Mounting the wheels: Tightening torque
Single-bolt wheels must be mounted and tightened to the correct tightening torque (see p. 322).

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Exactly. I thought I was loosing my marbles at one point. It keeps pointing you in circles, stressing how important the torque is, without ever giving you the actual numbers.
Only number they mention is the 600 Nm for the centre locks, but that is not relevant to me.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,672 Posts
Exactly. I thought I was loosing my marbles at one point.
Funny, here is where the Twilight Zone theme song would dovetail nicely. I guess Lamborghini was having some fun messing with us. :giggle:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.