Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

Premium Member
Thanks for sharing! You, Sir, have set a high bar.

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
Life is 10% of what happens and 90% of how you react to it.

Registered
2009 LP560-4
鈥淪eize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.鈥 - Jean Luc Picard of the starship Enterprise lol. Always loved this quote and know there are other variations out there.

Registered
"There is no such thing as a 'bad' day. Just some that are not as GREAT as others"

Me. 2009 after surviving a fatal helicopter accident. "walked away" with a broken neck and front brain injury as well as amnesia and short term memory loss....but there is no way I should even be alive and thankful for every day forward. Truly have never had a bad day since.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Here you go and I am a firm believer in this quote.

"life hinges on a couple of seconds you never see coming*," by Marisha Pessl

*Special Topics in Calamity Physics

Registered
Start? Start??? When did I quit?
We gotta take these b*****ds. Now, we could fight 鈥榚m with conventional weapons. That could take years and cost millions of lives. Oh, no. No, in this case, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody鈥檚 part.鈥

Registered
鈥淭he flowing robes, the grace, bald 鈥 striking, So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one - big hitter, the Lama - long, into a 10,000-foot crevasse, right at the base of this glacier. Do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga 鈥 gunga, gunga-lagunga, And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me, which is nice."

1 - 20 of 68 Posts