I like Black or Blue no wrong answersI have a deposit down on a Huracan EVO RWD that'll probably lock in in the next month or two. I was going to get a 992 GT3 in Guards Red, Speed Yellow, or Lava Orange - I generally like obnoxious colors, but the Huracan is already an obnoxious car and I'm not sure I want even more attention than the car will get on its own. I'm having a lot of trouble settling on a color for the Huracan though.
I think from what I've seen here, the online configurator is AWFUL at rendering color accurately. The local dealer has nothing in stock at all, so there's no way for me to check the options. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
- I currently own a Chalk/Crayon Boxster. I'm not sure I'd get it for a Huracan, but I love the color - it's interesting/striking and not overdone. Is there a close equivalent for the Huracan?
- I've owned white Porsches and liked them. White is bright and shouty without being obnoxious. There's even two free white options, but how do you even pick between them?
- I haven't owned a black car for 15 years, and didn't love it back then, but it's my partner's favorite. While it's not my preference, surely an all black EVO would look amazing. Don't want people to think I want to be Batman though.
- Years ago I saw a Huracan in a pearlescent yellow that looked a lot like my old Ducati Streetfighter's yellow. I think it's Giallo Inti, but I can't be sure. Does anyone here have an Inti car that can attest to its metallic/pearlescence?
- Gray, Silver, and bright Green aren't something I'd go with.
Normally for my cars I don't give a **** about what others might think, but with the Lambo being my first step into a truly exotic car realm, I am weary of overdoing it. Has anyone else felt the same? If so, what did you end up doing?
Thanks in advance!