Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ferrari green

Votes: 1 4.5%
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The most popular Ad Personam colors in America, Asia Pacific and EMEA.

When in Rome, choose the colors Romans choose. In Pacific Asia, the Ad Personam color most in demand is Rosso Efesto (red), in EMEA Verde Alceo (green), while in North America Blu Cepheus (blue) is all the rage.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,518 Posts
Hmmmmm, I see someone voted for Blu Cepheus, boy, he must be real smart. He must be a member of Mensa.

• Haha
Reactions: AzusilApps

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,518 Posts
:giggle: Just kidding, they are all great colors..........The best color, is the color you like the best.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,648 Posts
Blu Aegir is my new favorite.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,518 Posts
Gentlemen, gentlemen you are not entering into the spirit of this poll! :rolleyes: OP, wants you to choose from the colours provided.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Premium Member
476 Posts
No Verde Singh...so I'll just settle for another Verde.

Blu Cepheus got a surprising number of votes...but to be fair, it really does look much better in person.

·
Registered
2022 Huracan Evo rwd (ordered)
91 Posts
Viola Pasifae is incredible!;)

Reactions: TTBear

·
Registered
164 Posts
Rosso Efesto is stunning in person. Really great depth to the color.

Verde Themis (aka Verde Singh) is awesome too. But I have to say I’m gravitating towards some of the newer colors that are coming out such as Blue Aegir, Blue Uranus, and Blue Taweret. The configurator does not do these colors justice.

Reactions: Russk

·
Registered
2010 Gallardo LP560-4 Spyder Caelum Blu
117 Posts
Mostly I choose black as well, I just like murdered out cars. But with the Caelum Blu LP my life got a bit more coloured. I really like the Viola Pasifae especially matte. I almost bought an Evo in that colour, but didn’t do it because of other financial priorities at that moment. Next time Viola it is… Lots will declare me crazy (in the Netherlands people aren’t that exuberant…. with party and narcotics however… 😱🙈), but purple just suits a Lambo very well! Want it, want it!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts