Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dream cars are a 1972 Ferrari Daytona Spyder - I am so in love with that car its unreal - but to spend $500k on a car that has to be maintained like that is rough or a 1985 Ferrari 288GTO another beautiful car looks like a mako shark - one day I would love to own a Miura - I never noticed how beutiful they were until i started looking through this site.

·
Registered
170 Posts
My dream car would be a to get a Lamborghini. My favoirte would be a Diablo 6.0. Realistic would be a Supercharged or Turbocharged Trans Am or Vette with about 600hp at the wheels and traction.

·
Premium Member
1,158 Posts
FutureFbodyOwner said:
My dream car would be a to get a Lamborghini.
Future, I'm interested in knowing why? After the performance/price discussion, what are the things that are attracting you? Just curious!

-mick

·
Registered
568 Posts
Pagani Zonda F
Koneigsegg CCR

The "Wraith" if I ever get arround to making it. A supercar I have been designing for 15 years as a hobby. I update my drawing and options as technology improves...

I want to make the first 300 MPH Street Legal car!!!

·
Registered
170 Posts
gday said:
Future, I'm interested in knowing why? After the performance/price discussion, what are the things that are attracting you? Just curious!

-mick
You know what if I had the money who really cares right? If I ever have the money I will buy one because I like the way they look, I love the vertical doors (yea I can get them for any car now days but its just not the same), and the last reason is all of the people looking at them. I will probaly never have one but I can gaurantee I will have a bad a$$ F-body or Vette.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Please, whatever you do, do NOT put verticle doors on anything. If the car is not manufactured with verticle doors than leave it as is!! The last thing any of us wants to see is a vette with verticle doors. :D

·
Registered
170 Posts
There is no way any veichle I have will have vertical doors put on it. So dont worry about it.

·
Registered
72 Posts
A Lamborghini, than a Lamborghini, and then another Lamborghini. Why would you want any other exotic?

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
lamborghinievoluzione said:
A Lamborghini, than a Lamborghini, and then another Lamborghini. Why would you want any other exotic?
Well Said. Those were my exact thoughts!! :D

·
Registered
154 Posts
Hmmm this is hard...

Realistic Dream Cars:

1) Aston Martin DB9 (I know my first one isn't a lambo but this car is amazing!)
2) Lamborghini Murcielago
3) McLaren SLR
3) After this it get's hard, gallardo, continental gt, 550/575, 360, there are a lot..

Not very realistic dream cars:

1) McLaren F1
2) Bugatti EB110
3) Ferrari Enzo

·
Registered
91 Posts
For me after the Lambo would be,

1.McLarenF1
2.Murcielago R-GT (oops back to a lambo again)
3.Koenigsegg
4.McLarenMerc SLR

·
Registered
23 Posts
JRV,
The call will go unreplied!! I'm happy to have been there and even happier not to currently be there!!!
Best,
WHB :D

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
whb said:
JRV,
The call will go unreplied!! I'm happy to have been there and even happier not to currently be there!!!
Best,
WHB :D
Oh come on WHB. If you have a bad marriage does that mean you give up on women in general?? You have to get back in the staddle or take the bull by the horns?!?!?! You'll be back it is in your blood!! :D

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
detour_racing said:
Oh come on WHB. If you have a bad marriage does that mean you give up on women in general?? You have to get back in the staddle or take the bull by the horns?!?!?! You'll be back it is in your blood!! :D
Really!!!!!!

The Dealer soured him then burned him!!! Get away from local (Texas) Dealer dependence and things will be TOTALLY DIFFERENT!!!

Garunteed!!!

:)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts