Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kebab

• Malaysian

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
Viking I have to ask are you a statistician now or if retired in your working years? :unsure:

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
I thought the entire world loved Pizza.

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
I use to love Chinese food until the China Virus struck now I will only eat Japanese or Korean. :giggle:

Premium Member
Where are all the Italians! Chinese food for me is usually just to oily and fried.

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
Where are all the Italians! Chinese food for me is usually just to oily and fried.
Right here my friend..............but my wife and I have authentic Italian family recipes that are incredible so we never eat Italian food out. Many restaurants make up for poor culinary skills with lots of salt, and not infrequently too much butter.

Registered
The key word is takeout. Typically Chinese food can be eaten days later and still be tasty. Also, rice based meals can be portioned out easier.
That's what I was thinking, although left over pizza is great for breakfast. My current fav place for Chinese is takeout only.

Registered
Getting three 16 oz Delmonico rib eye medium rare takeout from one of the best steakhouses tonight. Would prefer to eat in person but my wife and daughter still not vaccinated will wait to do dine in.

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
Getting three 16 oz Delmonico rib eye medium rare takeout from one of the best steakhouses tonight. Would prefer to eat in person but my wife and daughter still not vaccinated will wait to do dine in.
Smart. The wife and I have both been vaccinated and we have started to dine out while adhering to the recommended best practices. In fact, went out today.....feels good too slowly start to re-emerge.

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
Let us know if you see your shadow 鈽
Too early to reveal that but check back on the 2nd of February. Though lately I have had an anger management problem and my therapist has advised me to stop driving for a while.馃槨
Best Wishes, Punxsutawney Phil

Attachments

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
You know this is the third time we have dined in a restaurant since the virus struck and I didn't know what to expect or what the protocol was that we had to adhere to but apparently you wear your mask get seated at the table then you are free to remove your mask. Though, if you should have to leave the table for whatever reason the mask must be worn. There are other changes that make sense but are different.......no salt or pepper shakers on the table instead they provide small packets if requested. One thing though, I always tipped well before the virus struck but now I go even further. I am tipping around 30% to 40% it's not a big thing but these servers and restaurants have been put through the wringer, and we need to spread it around a bit more if you can afford to do so.

Registered
Discussion Starter #19
You know this is the third time we have dined in a restaurant since the virus struck and I didn't know what to expect or what the protocol was that we had to adhere to but apparently you wear your mask get seated at the table then you are free to remove your mask. Though, if you should have to leave the table for whatever reason the mask must be worn. There are other changes that make sense but are different.......no salt or pepper shakers on the table instead they provide small packets if requested. One thing though, I always tipped well before the virus struck but now I go even further. I am tipping around 30% to 40% it's not a big thing but these servers and restaurants have been put through the wringer, and we need to spread it around a bit more if you can afford to do so.
Such a kind and thoughtful thing to do. U r a Gentleman like Russk.

Premium Member
Watched Lost In Translation for the 10th time. Bill Murray one of the greatest ever.
What about Bob? my all time favorite Bill Murray movie. I still just love it after a dozen viewings.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts