Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts
I thought the same thing when i saw it earlier hehe I think I would even take it over my beloved Murcielago if i had the money for either.
Sry, dont have any info on it. But look on ebay i think i saw it there recently.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I'm in Atlanta right now for personal reasons, I should be going down to Motocars this coming week to hopefully purchase the 01 Titanium Diablo. Would you like me to try to find out some information on it for you?

·
Registered
959 Posts
paith said:
I'm in Atlanta right now for personal reasons, I should be going down to Motocars this coming week to hopefully purchase the 01 Titanium Diablo. Would you like me to try to find out some information on it for you?
I thought you were gonna buy your dad a Lotus and then save up for the murcie :confused:

·
Registered
138 Posts
read the thread entitled "change of plans"

-In short, I talked with my mom about it and she suggested I wait to get him one for his 50th Birthday. Therefore I was going to buy a Murcielago, but after seeing this Diablo, I think I am going to get it for now. I, believe it or not, have still not seen a Murcielago in person, so hopefully they will have one so I can compare the 2 side by side. This will be a heavy factor on my decision.

·
Registered
52 Posts
It's a Millennium Roadster, Late in 99 Lambo decided to make a last batch of roadsters as a special edition, they were released in 2000. There are ten in the US, all are this color combo, cf wing & SV gearing. They have a plate with their vin & # on the console.

paith said:
If you go by, can you get me the vin & # off the tag, I'm collecting data on these cars, thanks

Heres a picture of my id plate:

·
Registered
3,125 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Yep, I will get you the Vin# and the number, I do not know much about these cars, so where exactly is it located? Is it inside the door panel like typical cars? But I will do my best to get it for you.

·
Registered
52 Posts
paith said:
Yep, I will get you the Vin# and the number, I do not know much about these cars, so where exactly is it located? Is it inside the door panel like typical cars? But I will do my best to get it for you.
The plate should be located at the rear of the console, above the interior lamp.
Thanks, Mark

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I think there was 1 orange one as well. It looks very sweet!

Since there are so few of the cars around I thought someone knew the owner of if it had any problems

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.