1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
132 Posts
Paramus had a good one owner one for 389 I think. It’s sold now. I think the cheapest one ever was a roadster that Salamone had. Was 49k miles I think around 330-340 ish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19 Posts
The least expensive one I saw was sold recently and its was sitting for a while. It was a Yellow 16 coupe with 23k miles. Price was $329K or best offer and i believe it sold for less then that. Last year there were few for sale with less then 15k miles and they sold for less then 350k. Red one i know of sold for 335k with 12k miles. I think the market is hot at the moment and there are not that many cars for sale. Wait till the end of the year as the SVJs are starting to come down in price therefore will drag the SV prices down too. Just my 2 cents

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The least expensive one I saw was sold recently and its was sitting for a while. It was a Yellow 16 coupe with 23k miles. Price was $329K or best offer and i believe it sold for less then that. Last year there were few for sale with less then 15k miles and they sold for less then 350k. Red one i know of sold for 335k with 12k miles. I think the market is hot at the moment and there are not that many cars for sale. Wait till the end of the year as the SVJs are starting to come down in price therefore will drag the SV prices down too. Just my 2 cents

Good feedback. Thank you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts