1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Rosso vik gets my vote. Stunning in person on a sunny day

·
Registered
521 Posts
For me it’s Rosso Bia. The pearls and metallics almost make the car glow in the sunlight

·
Registered
2010 Gallardo LP560-4 Spyder Caelum Blu
51 Posts
Just a question... no offence to red Lambo owners (I like them in red as well...). 😅
I’ve been told in the past Lamborghini didn’t paint their cars in red, just to prevent people would think it’s a Ferrari... I’ve seen Miura’s in red... somebody know this?

·
Registered
2011 LP560-4 Spyder / Blu Fontus
281 Posts
Just a question... no offence to red Lambo owners (I like them in red as well...). 😅
I’ve been told in the past Lamborghini didn’t paint their cars in red, just to prevent people would think it’s a Ferrari... I’ve seen Miura’s in red... somebody know this?
Haha..... my car is dark blue and some kid called it a Ferrari already.... didn't bother to correct him he was so happy smiling. He'll learn one day.

The only one I can undoubtedly say I would go for is ROSSO LETO......Anyway, without seeing them all together in the same light it's hard to answer unless you've had years of experience around enough of them to do so..... most of us don't have that luxury. :cry:

·
Registered
2011 LP560-4 Spyder / Blu Fontus
281 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (Ordered)
6,575 Posts
I love Lamborghini but I also love the Ferrari red..........they nailed that color.

·
Registered
2018 VF Engineering Huracan Performante
11 Posts
I really like Rosso Attide. It is a factory custom color that mine is in. It has a hint of silver metallic. Very subtle.
15314F81-BFE6-4513-8AD7-2C32D241D4DF.jpeg

1 - 20 of 29 Posts