Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,007 Posts
I’ve a long standing tradition of buying my significant other tools. Christmas shopping done!
Shipping box Motor vehicle Package delivery Road surface Automotive exterior

·
Registered
106 Posts
Over the years I have purchased several items from my friends at A.G.A. Correa. They are not far from our summer home in Coastal Maine and are great people.

My wife’s Christmas present is below. Southern Cross and chain in white gold.

Body jewelry Product Neck Natural material Necklace

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Over the years I have purchased several items from my friends at A.G.A. Correa. They are not far from our summer home in Coastal Maine and are great people.

My wife’s Christmas present is below. Southern Cross and chain in white gold.

View attachment 303415
Nice someone who's into jewellery. Can you tell me what's the best out of platinum, silver, and white gold. Thanks

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
17,508 Posts
Last year I bought my wife a really nice Dyson vacuum cleaner, not a good idea!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Nice someone who's into jewellery. Can you tell me what's the best out of platinum, silver, and white gold. Thanks
My wife is actually not into jewelry and actually hates shopping. Most if her jewelry is 18 karat gold, but I chose white gold as it keeps the color of these diamonds pure. If I chose yellow gold, the diamonds would have a slight yellow tint which detracted from the piece.

·
Registered
161 Posts
That is and has been forbidden under every circumstance.
Best advice ever. Do not buy household cleaning appliances unless specifically requested.

If appliances are your thing, Try a Bartesian. It’s like a Keurig for cocktails!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts