Lamborghini Talk banner

What's Better, A Tropical XMAS Or A White XMAS If You're AFFLUENT?

• Tropical XMAS in Bora Bora, French Polynesia

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Tropical XMAS in The Maldives

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • White XMAS in New York, USA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • White XMAS in Prague, Czech Republic

• White XMAS in Quebec, Canada

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • White XMAS in Berlin, Germany

• White XMAS in Tokyo, Japan

• White XMAS in Lapland, Finland

Votes: 1 11.1%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,400 Posts
For me that is a hard one, because I have a tropical Christmas every year. I would prefer a white snowy Christmas for a change. I picked Canada but I would prefer Switzerland or maybe France.

Reactions: Dee Zed

·
Premium Member
955 Posts
It's funny reading responses from you poors. Obviously none of you are truly affluent. Take it from a poverty level peasant who longs to be affluent. Once you are REALLY affluent, you have both in the same place. Simply purchase a tropical island, then construct a mountain tall enough to be covered in snow and build a mountainside retreat on top and a beach bungalow on the beach.
Christmas eve by the fire up top and Christmas day on the beach.

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
It's funny reading responses from you poors. Obviously none of you are truly affluent. Take it from a poverty level peasant who longs to be affluent. Once you are REALLY affluent, you have both in the same place. Simply purchase a tropical island, then construct a mountain tall enough to be covered in snow and build a mountainside retreat on top and a beach bungalow on the beach.
Christmas eve by the fire up top and Christmas day on the beach.
When I stick my head in the freezer and feet in the oven, does that make me affluent? 😜

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.